This course introduces the requirements for working effectively in an organisation with a focus on self-management. It includes evaluating and developing your own expertise, identifying career options, working within the organisational structure and culture, and managing your own work.
Participants will assess their current skills and abilities in relation to organising their work and their time. They will determine where they would like to be in the future and then develop realistic pathways of achieving their goals.
This course covers:
- Current theories, information and statistics on work/life balance
- Tools for better balance
- Strategies for time management
- Action planning to obtain a better work/life balance
- Managing professional development
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate priorities in both work and outside of work
- Establish an action plan to direct their energies to improve their efficiency within the organisational structure and context
- Become familiar with some tools to increase time management effectiveness
Anyone who feels they could improve their personal effectiveness in their personal and work-life.
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one full day or a half day.
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.