Time management skills are essential skills for effective people. People who use these techniques routinely are the highest achievers in all walks of life, from business to sport to public service. If you use these skills well, then you will be able to function effectively, even under intense pressure.
At the heart of time management is an important shift in focus: Concentrate on results, not on being busy. Many people spend their days in a frenzy of activity, but achieve very little because they are not concentrating on the right things.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of how to use time to its greatest effect
- Identify the tools needed to be able to manage time better
- Prioritise work tasks and ensure you concentrate on the right things
- Check how you really spend your time
- Effectively solve problems
- Tackle the right tasks first
- Set SMART Goals
- Plan to make the best use of time
Those wishing to:
- Make decisions on work tasks and priorities
- Organise their work through self management
- Set appropriate goals and objectives
- Control and keep track of their valuable time
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one full day or a half day
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.