The issues involved in managing performance and providing feedback are address using several models to explore the best approaches to take for different individuals. The participants will take part in practice sessions to experiment with the skills needed to provide constructive performance feedback.
- Plan for performance monitoring and feedback
- Monitor performance and document outcomes
- Provide feedback and determine action
- Review performance monitoring and feedback
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the key factors in giving and receiving feedback
- Understand the importance of feedback in the workplace
- How to prepare yourself for the Performance Management Feedback session
- Develop your techniques to suit individual styles
- Provide positive performance management in a manner that engenders growth
This course is for supervisors and managers who want to achieve results and are expected to give performance feedback to staff members or colleagues in the workplace
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one full day.
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.