Mentoring in the workplace has been designed to guide those in the workplace that may find the need for a mentoring relationship. The use of such a technique as mentoring can be very beneficial to all of the parties involved. From this course you will learn the in’s and out’s of becoming a mentor and how to help your mentoree in the best way possible. Mentoring is a beneficial and cost effective method of enhancing skills within the workplace.
This course focuses on you, the mentor being able to understand what is required of you as a mentor as well as considerations to be made for your mentoree. The program covers:
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the mentoring relationship and develop it within the workplace
- Distinguish between the mentor and mentoree
- Understand and incorporate the different types of mentoring and coaching
- Identify and explain the benefits of the mentoring relationship
- Develop skills to structure an effective mentoring program
- Develop skills to evaluate a mentoring program
Generally this program is aimed at supervisors, managers or people in a mentoring role who would like to learn how to establish effective mentoring relationships.
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one full day or a half day
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.