This course covers the skills required for an individual to give and receive feedback effectively. We are continuously in the position of giving feedback and receiving feedback to those we work with, including managers, colleagues and clients. All of us have been giving and receiving feedback all of our lives, so this is not a new skill.
Most people have had positive and negative experiences with feedback. The aim of this session is to explore the benefits of feedback and learn how to make it constructive for yourself and the other party.
The issues involved in providing feedback are addressed using several models to explore the best approaches to take for different individuals.
The participants will take part in practice sessions to experiment with the skills needed to provide constructive feedback.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain the key factors in giving, receiving and seeking feedback
- Explain the importance of feedback in the workplace
- Demonstrate the skills of giving and receiving feedback
- Identify other issues to be considered when giving and receiving feedback
- Demonstrate the use of a feedback model
Staff involved in the process of giving and receiving performance feedback
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one or two days.
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.