Skilled facilitation enables groups to develop plans, overcome problems, make decisions and find common agreement in a more effective manner than they would normally do. This course will teach participants how to perform as facilitators who can effectively draw out and process participant input for the purpose of moving a discussion forward.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify and explain the process and values of facilitation
- Recognise and act upon group dynamics
- Build consensus and address resistance
- Develop strategies for handling difficult behaviour in a group
- Maintain a neutral and bipartisan stance
- Develop SMART session objectives
- Develop a facilitation session plan
- Identify and cater for different learning and behavioural styles
- Conduct a facilitation session with a moderate level of confidence
- Identify further development needs as a facilitator
This course is for staff who are running group sessions that require input from participants.
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one or two days.
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.