The Dealing with Change course will assist participants to better manage the change process. This course will introduce participants to the critical elements of effective change management. The practical steps of planning and implementing change will be covered.
The emphasis on the course will be on the people management aspects of the change process.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain better perspective of the nature of change
- Recognise positive and negative consequences of change
- Identify ways that change affects individuals in terms of well-being and behaviour
- Recognise the main drivers and need for change within your organisation
- Identify creatively around new opportunities
- Develop an action plan to respond effectively to change
Individuals or workgroups who would like to effectively deal with change in the workplace
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one full day or a half day
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.