Effective customer service is an art and a learned skill. Training staff to handle customers with confidence and efficiency is essential for good customer service and for business profit and growth.
This program is designed to work through the key areas of success in customer service:
- Identifying your clients
- Identifying your clients’ needs and how that matches what you have to offer
- Seeing complaints as opportunities
- Identifying trends in client requirements
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Plan to meet internal and external customer requirements
- Ensure delivery of quality products and services
- Monitor, adjust and report on customer service
Anybody who communicates with customers in sale and/or service capacity and anybody who manages staff who communicate with customers
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one full day or a half day
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.