This course has been developed to assist those in the workplace who work in a team situation. To some, a team environment can be daunting. However, through this team building program you can learn how to make a team work better and become beneficial by overcoming the problems relating to behavioural differences and adaptability.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Develop a greater knowledge of the way a team works
- Understand the importance of teams
- Distinguish between teams and groups
- Identify different types of teams and the different roles people play
- Build teamwork by recognising and tapping into characteristics of an effective team
- Explore factors which can influence teams to fail
- Increase team cohesion
- Understand the stages of team development
- Develop strategies for creating high performing teams
Those who work in a team situation and would like their team to work better together.
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one full day or a half day
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.