This course delivers the crucial change management tools and techniques necessary for successfully planning for and implementing change in the workplace. The course covers how to make organisational change work – how to ensure a smooth, successful transition from ‘the old way’ to ‘the new way’.
The session covers the following:
- What is change
- The change cycle
- The benefits of change
- The human reaction to change
- Responses to change
- Dealing with resistance
- Managing anger and stress responses
- Developing change management action plans
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the nature of change
- Recognise positive and negative consequences of change
- Analyse how people respond to change and develop strategies for motivating people to change
- Analyse changes that are currently affecting organisations
- Develop strategies for gaining co-operation and commitment from team members
- Explore essential skills and attitudes needed to successfully manage any change initiative
- Create an action plan to successfully manage change in the workplace
Workplaces and employees who are currently or will be working through internal change processes.
This course can be tailored to business needs and is run over one full day for managers. It is also recommended to support the manager training session with a half day for employees.
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.