This course provides participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to build and maintain effective workplace relationships. Understanding work preferences and behavioural styles is a critical component in any relationship and at the course the DISC Model is used as a basis for focussing on enhancing understanding of individual's approaches to work and how they relate to others.
The DISC model provides constructive, work-based information outlining an individual's work preferences and the strengths that an individual brings to a relationship and their team.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify their individual strengths
- Gain a better understanding as to how certain individuals make decisions
- Develop strategies for improving interpersonal Skills
- Learn how to relate to others more effectively
- Identify essential information for developing individuals and teams
- Explore productive and counter-productive aspects which enable an individual to develop a focused action plan and improve performance.
Individuals who would like to increase the effectiveness of their relationships
This course can be tailored to business needs and can be run over one full day or a half day
To book this workshop today or to find out more, please submit your details below and we will be in contact immediately.