The Diploma of Business qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
By the end of this qualification participants will be able to:
- Apply a broad range of business skills demonstrating an understanding of strategic concepts with substantial depth in some areas;
- Apply knowledge and technical skills to a range of situations both predictable and unpredictable;
- Access, sort, and evaluate information, using it for planning, monitoring and forecasting;
- Analyse and plan approaches to technical problems or management requirements;
- Train, supervisor and coach others if required.
The type of job roles performed by those completing the Diploma of Business could include: Executive Officer; Program Consultant; Program Coordinator.
Total number of units = 8
8 elective units
6 of the elective units must be selected from the units listed below. No more than 3 units may be selected from any one group.
2 elective units may be selected from elective units listed below, from this Training Package or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at this qualification level or Certificate IV or Advanced Diploma level.
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- BSBITB501 Establish and maintain a workgroup computer network
- BSBHRM501 Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM502 Manage human resources management information systems
- BSBHRM513 Manage workforce planning
- BSBHRM505 Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM507 Manage separation or termination
- BSBHRM509 Manage rehabilitation or return-to-work programs
- BSBHRM510 Manage mediation processes
- BSBLED502 Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG506 Plan market research
- BSBMKG514 Implement and monitor marketing activities
- BSBPUB501 Manage the public relations publication process
- BSBPUB504 Develop and implement crisis management plans
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Approximately 12 months
This qualification has no entry requirements.
- Online learning
$3950 - Payment information
To start training or to find out more, submit your details below and we will be in contact with you immediately.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne