The Certificate IV in Customer Engagement qualification reflects the role of individuals who typically undertake complex customer interactions, often as a team leader and with significant authority to delegate. Duties at this level may include using multi-channel communications; receiving and responding to complex customer requests or enquiries; handling customer complaints; applying key performance indicators; leading a team; coaching staff; scheduling and organising; and gathering, interpreting and organising data capture.
Individuals undertaking this qualification require sound communication and interpersonal skills. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
By the end of this qualification participants will be able apply a range of methods, tools, materials and information to:
- Complete routine and non-routine customer contact activities, tasks and functions;
- Provide solutions to a variety of predictable and sometimes unpredictable problems in a customer contact context;
- Identify, analyse, compare and act on information from a range of sources;
- Apply and communicate technical solutions of a non-routine or contingency nature to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems;
- Guide activities and provide technical advice in the area of work and learning.
The type of job roles performed by those completing the Certificate IV in Engagement contact could include: Office Supervisor; Clerical Supervisor; Team Leader.
Total number of units = 13
3 core units plus
10 elective units of which:
- 4 units must be from Group A elective units below
- the remaining 6 units may be from Group A or Group B elective units, or from qualifications at the same level or one higher in any endorsed Training Package or accredited course
- up to 2 units may be from a Certificate III level qualification.
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCUE403 Schedule customer engagement activity
- BSBCUE404 Collect, analyse and record information
- BSBCUE405 Survey stakeholders to gather and record information
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBCOM401 Organise and monitor the operation of compliance management system
- BSBCOM402 Implement processes for the management of a breach in compliance requirements
- BSBCOM403 Provide education and training on compliance requirements and systems
- BSBCOM404 Promote and liaise on compliance requirements, systems and related issues
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMGT405 Provide personal leadership
- BSBPMG415 Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSLS501 Develop a sales plan
- BSBSLS502 Lead and manage a sales team
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
Approximately 12 months
This qualification has no entry requirements.
- Online learning
$3600 - Payment information
This qualification can be delivered through a Traineeship in the ACT which would greatly reduce the price. State and commonwealth funding may be available for eligible participants. Find out more about Traineeship options.
To start training or to find out more, submit your details below and we will be in contact with you immediately.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne