The Certificate IV in Business Sales qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed business sales skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of business sales contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to a more senior business sales practitioner.
By the end of this qualification participants will be able to:
- Complete routine and non-routine business sales activities, tasks and functions;
- Provide solutions to a variety of predictable and sometimes unpredictable problems in a business sales context;
- Identify, analyse, compare and act on information from a range of sources;
- Apply and communicate technical solutions of a non-routine or contingency nature to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems;
- Guide activities and provide technical advice in the area of work and learning.
The type of job roles performed by those completing the Certificate IV in Business Sales could include: Sales Account Assistant; Sales Agent; Sales Representative.
Total number of units = 10
4 core units plus
6 elective units
4 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below.
2 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below, from this Training Package or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at this qualification level or Certificate III or Diploma level.
- BSBPRO401 Develop product knowledge
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBSLS407 Identify and plan sales prospects
- BSBSLS408 Present, secure and support sales solutions
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBADM406 Organise business travel
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMKG401 Profile the market
- BSBMKG408 Conduct market research
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBREL401 Establish networks
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSLS501 Develop a sales plan
- BSBSLS502 Lead and manage a sales team
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
Approximately 12 months
This qualification has no entry requirements.
- Online learning
$3600 - Payment information
This qualification can be delivered through a Traineeship in the ACT which would greatly reduce the price. State and commonwealth funding may be available for eligible participants. Find out more about Traineeship options.
To start training or to find out more, submit your details below and we will be in contact with you immediately.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne