The Certificate III in Business qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
By the end of this qualification participants will be able to:
- Apply a broad range of well-developed office skills to routine procedures
- Problem solve day-to-day operational situations
- Perform processes that require discretion and judgement
- Interpret operational information and make well-informed decisions
- Take greater responsibility for their output
The type of job roles performed by those completing the Certificate III in Business could include: Office Assistant; Clerical Worker; Office Assistant; Receptionist.
Total number of units = 12
1 core unit plus
11 elective units
7 of the elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below.
4 elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below, from this Training Package or from any current accredited course or endorsed Training Package at the same qualification level. If not listed below, 1 elective unit may be selected from a Certificate II qualification and 2 elective units may be taken from a Certificate IV qualification.
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBADM311 Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301A Maintain financial records
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM305 Support operational plan
- BSBFLM306 Provide workplace information and resourcing plans
- BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBFLM311 Support a workplace learning environment
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBINM302 Utilise a knowledge management system
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU301 Create and use databases
- BSBITU302 Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU305 Conduct online transactions
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 Produce desktop published documents
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBPUR301 Purchase goods and services
- BSBSUS401 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Approximately 12 months
This qualification has no entry requirements.
- Online learning
$3200 - Payment information
This qualification can be delivered through a Traineeship in the ACT which would greatly reduce the price. State and commonwealth funding may be available for eligible participants. Find out more about Traineeship options.
To start training or to find out more about the Certificate III in Business Administration, submit your details below and we will be in contact with you immediately.
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne