- $300 deposit is required upon registration;
- The remainder of the full amount advertised on the qualification page at the time of registration is to be paid monthly in equal instalments over 11 months from the date of enrolment;
- If you change your mind within 7 days of being allocated the learning, we will refund the deposit amount. Once the 7 days have passed, the payment will not be refundable;
- You have 12 months from the time of being allocated the learning, to complete the full qualification;
- Should you only partially complete the qualification within the 12 months, you may apply for an extension - costs may apply;
- Should you not complete within 12 months and do not wish to continue with the learning, your latest invoice must be paid within 30 days to ensure receipt of a Statement of Attainment. If this invoice is not paid, you will not receive your Statement of Attainment and access to the learning will be withdrawn;
- Qualification cost includes – online learning fees, assessment, phone and email support, issue of Certificate and administration costs. Should participants wish to purchase workbooks or other resource materials to support their learning, this will incur additional fees.
- McMillan will assess completed units within two weeks of submission. Should the participant be deemed Not Yet Competent for any units, we will provide feedback to assist in successful completion.
- McMillan will send your Certificate or Statement of Attainment via registered post. Should subsequent Certificates be required due to loss or damage a fee of $60 inc gst will be charged. Alternatively we can email a copy of the Certificate at no extra cost.
McMillan accepts payment via EFT, credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or cheque.
Traineeships are a Commonwealth initiative to assist with the costs related to undertaking a qualification. You or your staff member may be eligible for funding to assist with the costs of training. To find out more information click here.
General Refunds will be made in the following circumstances:
- If McMillan cancels a course, participants are entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellations notified in writing more than 14 days before the course commences are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations advised less than 14 days prior to course commencement are eligible for a partial refund; however a substitute may attend in the participant’s place. McMillan regrets that it cannot accept responsibility for changes to a participant’s work commitments or personal circumstances.
- If in the RTO’s opinion, the participant would be unreasonably disadvantaged if not granted a refund; for example, a participant meets with a serious misadventure and is unable to continue their enrolment.
Where a participant has commenced a course believing that they can meet the academic requirements and then subsequently find that they are unable to successfully do so then a part refund may be given. The refund will be dependent upon the length of time they have been attending training, what competencies have been achieved, the cost of any course materials and the decision will be at McMillan’s discretion.