McMillan Staff Development provides highly customised, engaging and relevant training programs that are designed and delivered in a group environment. These programs are designed to not only achieve a nationally recognised benchmark but also to improve workplace productivity through collaboration, team cohesion and networking by the program participants.
To design and deliver a successful custom program which ensures stakeholder needs will be identified and met, McMillan Staff Development undertakes a consultative process:
McMillan will meet and liaise with our clients Professional Development area to develop a program framework.
McMillan will produce a program outline which details the pathway on how the learning outcomes will be achieved to meet the Workplace standards and any relevant national criteria. We will incorporate Client Mission, Vision and relevant policies throughout the design development of the program. We believe it is imperative that our language, reference to internal processes, policies, structures, support mechanisms etc match entirely with our clients.
McMillan will develop all training content, training materials, assessment and support materials:
- In electronic format that is editable and using an appropriate Microsoft program (Excel, Word, Project etc), and
- In hard copy format as per the design templates, and
During this phase, we will work together to ensure that the processes of assessment are well documented, including a clear and concise communication strategy.
McMillan can facilitate interactive face-to-face workshops. The delivery of the workshop will involve a range of delivery strategies including lecture style and role-plays, projects and case studies. The workshop will focus on the practical application of the concepts and help build confidence in the participants.
Participants will be provided with learning materials, and a variety of tools that can be used to enable practical application back in the workplace and be used as a reference tool.
Training sessions will be delivered by one of our experienced Trainer and Assessors held onsite at our clients location or an external site.
Key Quality Checks
We are proud of our quality record and strive to maintain our reputation amongst our clients as a company that delivers quality services on time and to (or exceeding) the required level of performance.
An important aspect of delivering training is the maintenance of quality throughout the number of deliveries. To that end, McMillan will put in place a Quality Management Program that will ensure that:
- The quality of the training programs is of the highest order;
- The quality of the trainers is of the highest order; and
- The consistency of the training for the duration of the contract is of the highest order.
A Quality Review is designed to ensure the ongoing quality of the delivered service. Whilst the evaluation process will provide a level of quality assurance for the training sessions, McMillan will also implement a quality review process aimed at ensuring ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of the training.
McMillan will conduct a course review and evaluation with the client coordinator:
- To ensure the course design meets the clients needs (including the performance indicators), and
- To ensure course delivery materials meet the required standard.
- Advise the client coordinator of any risks or issues that could potentially delay the project or cause the required outcomes not to be achieved within timeframes.
McMillan will tailor the training to meet the specific objectives of the client and evaluate the program effectiveness against these objectives.
Evaluation reports will be produced showing both quantitative and qualitative data, and verbal presentations made to client, steering committees and other stakeholders.
Design and Development $1800 per day
- If we are developing brand new content it takes approximately 2 days to design and develop 1 day of training.
- $1800 + GST per half day
- $3200 + GST per day
- $2800 + GST per day for 5 or more days booked
Book a meeting with our training team to discuss your training needs, submit your details below and we will be in contact with you immediately.