McMillan’s Career Transition program is designed for individuals whose position have become redundant and require the skills to find another job.
When a position becomes redundant organisations want to support their former employees to assist them in smoothly transitioning into another role.
Often when individuals find themselves in transition they feel vulnerable and lack confidence in their ability to find another job. Often documents like resumes and letters of application may not have been reviewed for years.
This program will assist individuals with preparing a powerful resume, writing letters of application, preparing for job interviews and developing strategies for finding job opportunities.
This is a 4 hour program that can be utilised in one hour sessions, two hour sessions, or a four hour session; depending on the individual’s needs. Though this program has a high success rate, it is also supported for six months for any ongoing support that may be required.
Benefits for an organisation
- Support staff through difficult transitions
- An increase in goodwill from the affected individuals and the community
- An increase in morale from unaffected staff who see that former colleagues are being supported
Benefits for individuals
- Up-to-date job search skills
- Increased success in securing another position
- Reduced feelings of abandonment and isolation
Coaching, instruction and support for:
- Job Resume writing
- Application letter writing
- Addressing selection criteria
- Interview skills
- Job search strategies
4 hours (the 4 hours can be spent in multiple hour long sessions or just one session, depending on your availability and needs)
To book your Career Transition sessions today or to find out more about this service, submit your details below and we will be in contact with you immediately.