McMillan’s Career Coaching services are designed for individuals to develop the skills to successfully drive their career.
Applying for internal job opportunities is a unique skill set in itself. Like other skills, if it is not practiced then proficiency is lost. Therefore often in organisations staff who are highly competent in their role may not be effective at driving their career. This means there can be lost opportunities for organisations because the best people may either not be confident enough to apply for internal vacancies as they arise, or may not have the skills to adequately articulate why they believe they are the best candidate for that role. This leads to lost opportunity for the organisation and frustration for the employee.
Benefits for an organisation
- Retain high quality staff by providing the skills for individuals to successfully promote and drive their career internally;
- High quality appointments by providing staff with the skills to better articulate why they’re best suited for career opportunities as they arise;
- Reduce staff turnover through demonstrating a commitment to providing opportunities for employees.
Benefits for individuals
- Skills and techniques to drive your career
- Ensure your resume gets you the interview
- Address selection criteria with the most relevant experience
- Gain confidence to impress at the interview.
One on one coaching, instruction and support for:
- Job Resume writing
- Application letter writing
- Addressing selection criteria
- Interview skills
From 1 hour
$275 +GST per hour
To book your Career Coaching session today or to find out more about this service, submit your details below and we will be in contact with you immediately.