New Funding Opportunities in the ACT
There has been some changes in the training industry that I wanted to let you know about.
ACT User Choice Funding, that McMillan as an RTO can obtain, is now including existing workers in their funding discounts. This means that for many qualification programs we deliver, we can now discount our fees for all existing workers, not just new workers!
Below is a list of some qualifications and our new participant fees:
- PSP30112 Certificate III in Government - $1,250 per person
- PSP40112 Certificate IV in Government - $960 per person
- PSP50112 Diploma of Government - $1,630 per person
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management - $950 per person
- BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management - $350 per person
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business - $350 per person
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business - $640 per person
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration - $350
- BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration - $820
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice - $1,460 per person
On successful completion trainees will be paid $300 by the ACT Government
These qualifications can be delivered as either fully supported self-paced program for individuals or as workshop based face to face training for groups.
This information was just released this week. It is a great opportunity to reward existing employees with training opportunities in 2016.
Traineeships are a fantastic way to combine training and employment. They are a way of training your staff to meet business needs, whilst obtaining a nationally recognised qualification. They combine practical work with structured training to give people a nationally recognised qualification and the experience they need to get the job done. Traineeships training has been designed by industry for industry. All the training can be delivered on-the-job.
A Traineeship can last for one to two years. They are 'competency based'. This means it may be possible for a Trainee to complete their training sooner if they have reached the skill level required.
As with all qualifications, Traineeships provide real benefits for your business. Your Trainee contributes to your bottom line with practical skills and knowledge acquired through their training.
No two businesses are the same, and that is why Traineeships have been designed to be flexible, while at the same time providing nationally recognised quality training.
We'd be happy to meet with you to discuss these training opportunities further.